Every bride to be wants a unique wedding. A night that is filled with fun, love and laughter but that is like no one else’s. A unique event does not always have to be difficult and expensive to achieve. The following tips will help you add some fun unique elements to your big day!
- Choose barware that fits your theme: Serving hard lemonade in Mason jars at an outdoor country wedding adds charm to the cocktail hour
- Depending on your style, tie the napkins with satin ribbons, metallic cording, braided leather laces, even pieces of twine.
- Give each reception table a name (for example, “Lindberg Drive”) that relates to your courtship. Have a tent card on the table with a short explanation: “We had our first apartment here—a 9th-floor, 400-square-foot walk-up!”
- Walk down the aisle to a song (with a slow tempo) that was meaningful when you were dating
- Have the most meaningful phrase from your wedding vows embroidered or needle pointed on the ring pillow. Display in your home—it’s the ultimate keepsake
- If you don’t want to put single gals on the spot, skip the bouquet toss; instead, early in the evening, give your flowers to the couple married the longest. Ask them to share a few words of wisdom with the crowd.
- Toast the woman who has had the greatest impact on your life, then hand her your bouquet as a tribute.
- Honor your families by placing their framed wedding-day photos on an entryway table
- Stack the dessert table with cookies frosted with your monogram or shaped like the numerals of your wedding date
Have any other ideas? Share them in the comments section of this post!
A few games to get the mood set!
Deserts from all over the world!
A Candy table sure to get everyone taste buds excited!
A unique spin on a guest signature book 🙂 Ad-Libs from your guests!Unique seating arrangements and personalized cake topper!