It’s that time of year again! With all the festive holiday purchases that left your bank account dry, various company gift purchases where all you got in return was a King College Choir CD in return and hours of endless shopping wouldn’t it be nice to get something for free? We hear you and would like to kick off our yearly free engagement session contest! Photographick Studios would like to give one lucky engaged couple a FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION! Yup, you heard right! Free! One lucky couple will receive a two hour engagement session, a $250 print credit, on-line image hosting for 1 year and a DVD video Slideshow!
- Be engaged (duhh)
- Be excited!!!! (exclamation points necessary)
- Send us an e-mail with your names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses to sunny [at] photographick.com please title the subject “I want a Photographick Engagement Session Woot Woot” (how else are we going to contact you if you win?)
- Tell us about your UBBER AMAZING engagement story on our facebook wall www.facebook.com/photographick
- one entry per couple
The contest will end on January 21, 2012 so enter quickly and tell the WORLD! Contest winner will be chosen based on a random drawing..think megamillions type lottery drawing only bigger and cooler; possible bonus points for an amazing engagement story 🙂
- What if I am already a Photographick Client can I still enter? Yup! If you win we will either extend your engagement session to a deluxe engagement session or provide you with a 20 x 30 canvas from your engagement session ($900 value) your choice!
- I love your work; I want to hire you for my wedding; but I want free stuff as well should I wait to see if I won? Probably not; we book weddings very quickly so there is no guarantee your wedding date will be available a week from now; let alone when the contest ends. If you win the free engagement session we will provide you something extra special (see above) PLUS a cookie.
- I live in Bora Bora in the French Polynesian; what happens if I win? All engagement sessions will occur within 30 miles of the Washington DC area unless you want to fly us out to your location (we will even fly coach to Bora Bora and stay in a four star over the water bungalow…boy we love our clients).