A new year. As we gear up for another incredible year of photography and cinematography we must give thanks to the best clients, family and friends in the world. We are so humbled by the love you all give to us year after year. 2012 was a stellar year for Photographick as we introduced several new products including acrylic prints and albums, photographed internationally (including Greece and Bali), and introduced cinematography- shot and edited completely in house. We were also blessed with the 2012 Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award and were published in several print magazines, blogs and on National TV! Not to mention our biggest accomplishment of 2012: new branding, a new website and blog!!
For the upcoming 2013 wedding season (which we’ve already kicked off) we have the following goals:
- Blog more! We’ve heard you loud and clear, our “Wedding Planning Wednesday” tips will be brought back!
- To create (and stick to) weekly work hours and days off
- To document our lives a lot more and to blog about it. Which means you’re going to be seeing a lot more of our smiling faces….not because we think you want to stare at us all day long, but because I want to stop and remember this life as it’s blurring by
- Have our editing workflow established and in place by February 1
- Date night at least once a week
- Spend more time with family and friends
- More contests (more to come on this!)
- More charity work, including our work with NILMDTS and Toys for Tots
- Unique and different engagement session locations-how about a snow session!?
- Take at least one class to learn new photography techniques and improve our craft
- Photograph internationally
- Introduce new products to our fabulous clients!
- Continue to streamline our business processes
- Relax and breath!
And so many more! We hope you all have a very successful 2013!