It’s the holiday season, the time of the year to give thanks and spend time with loved ones! We have so much to be thankful for this year! First and foremost we are thankful for the loving support of our family and friends. You all have always been right beside us through thick and thin. From wedding planning madness to marriage advice, we are so blessed and thankful to have you all in our lives.
Photographick Studios would not be as successful as it is today without the loving support of all of our amazing couples. We are so grateful for your endless support through the years. Thank you for being especially patient as we settle into our marriage. We are humbled by your unwavering support and love. As we enter our third year of business we promise to continue to bring you the latest industry trends, the best high quality products and even better customer service!
Now for some additional things that we are thankful for!
We are thankful for…
- Our Photobooth. I mean seriously, have you seen some of those pictures of Aunties and Uncles with fake mustaches and Rastafarian hair? Hilarious!
- Same day slideshows: Showing our clients their wedding images during the cocktail hour always brings a smile and a tear to their eyes; happiness after all is the whole point of life J
- Our newly finished photography studio! If you haven’t seen it yet, set up a consult with us and we’ll show you are latest LED prints, albums and canvases!
- Black Friday Sales! Looking for new toys…not purses!
- Turkey, more turkey and hopefully a traduckin!
We hope everyone is having an absolute amazing time with family and friends. We wish you all the best and can’t wait for 8 straight hours of football…followed by a day of shopping!