Amidst planning your timeline, buying your perfect dress and pick out your invitations, don’t forget about your wedding favors! With everything else going on its sometimes difficult to plan out unique and memorable favors for your guests. Start early; begin thinking of concepts and themes that may align well with your big day or you as a couple. For example, if you are having a beach wedding try to draw some inspiration from the sand and seashells. Choose theme that is appropriate to your wedding.
The following are some ideas and tips to help get you started!
- If you’re going to have a beach wedding theme why not serve a lemonade mix that is wonderfully refreshing way to decorate the reception tables!
- You can use flowering plants for a garden wedding theme. Depending on how you arrange your table, you may not need center pieces!
- Candy tables are becoming increasingly popular. Include some of your childhood favorites. Custom M&Ms with your wedding logo or your initials is always a fun idea!
- If you’re getting married in a vineyard, why not give your guests a wine bottle with your own personalized logo to take home?
If you both like cooking, an idea a past Photographick bride used was to give her guests a collection of her favorite recipes tied together with a ribbon that went well with her décor.
From candles and coasters to bath salts and photo frames, the possibilities are endless!
There are numerous ways to present your favors to your guests. Some of our favorites methods include:
- Group favors en masse and allow guests to help themselves.
- Ask waiters to pass around bite-size cupcakes or homemade mini fruit tarts — and mini bakery boxes — on fancy silver trays.
- Your favors could perform double duty as table numbers, escort cards, or just cute table decorations.
- Personally hand out each and every favor to each and every guest as everyone leaves the reception, or do so at the postwedding brunch. It’s the best way to guarantee that you’ll say good-bye and thanks to everyone.